Based on the Science of Achievement
The GO FAR method is based on the most recent research in time management, personal transformation, positive psychology and talent development.
3 simple steps to transform your life
The GO FAR method will guide you to a more organised and fulfilled life in 3 simple steps – 1. Explore, 2. Create and 3. Manage.
Packed with simple but powerful coaching tools to help you grow and develop as you use the planner.
Blend the Best of the Online & Offline Worlds
The GO FAR Planner is lightweight and uncluttered, with scannable QR Codes linking you to an online Knowledge Centre full of support and guidance when you need it.
We use only 100% recycled paper, so that you can stay organised and environmentally conscious at the same time.
Our planner includes:
1. A Weekly planner with the GO FAR method, coaching tools, weekly reflection, gratitude, inspirational quotes and plenty of space to keep you motivated, inspired and on top of everything that is going on in your life.
- The GO FAR planner works in weekly cycles: Planning > Doing> Reflecting
- 13 week undated planner
- scannable QR Codes system linking you to an online Knowledge Centre
- cover pocket
- My Dreams List & To-Do Lists
2. A goal setting planner to help you explore your dreams and build a concrete plan to make your goals – a reality
- Using the GO FAR methodology you will explore:
- My Goal – Your desired future
- My Present – Your current situation
- My Plan – Understanding the challenges and opportunities
- My Way – Designing your action plan
- Plenty of space to explore 12 different topics
3. Doted notebook – Use the dotted notebook to capture your thoughts, take notes in meetings, creative doodling or even as a scrapbook. The choice is yours!
4. Grey/Blue PU Soft Cover Binder – that can hold 1-3 notebooks. Mix & match your notebooks according to your daily needs